Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Mayor Of The Sunset Strip

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Cherie was photograped at the premier of the 'Mayor Of The Sunset Strip' documentary about Rodney Bingenheimer on Monday!

    She and Joan are both featured in this film.

    It will open Friday in major cities. For more details and to see the Cherie photos check out this topic on The Runaways official message board!

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...f/1846/t/168#1

    Cherie, you look mahvelous!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the link Gus!

    YOWZA!!! Cherie looks ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    "The movie opens in major cities starting on March 26th."

    My city ain't major?!?! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    Tuscon will eventually get to see it on May 14th!
    I'm looking so forward to it....Oh YEAH!!

    My thanks to 'Wasted' who posted this info on that other board!

    I love CCool CCoincidences btw and Cherie is photographed with Annabella Lwin, who just happens to be the last 'Rock Gal Anagram' figgered out in the just concluded RGA Tournament Of Champions!

    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    Cherie looks so beautifull . Thanks for sharing Gus! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great *** !!!!!!! Cherie your on fire [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the edited word was short for pictures.
    p-i-x. just to keep the record straight.

  7. #7
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Most peculiar mama! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    I tried to register with that wire image site so I could see those full size images but, after going through the whole entire process, I came up with a 404 error page. I thought maybe it went through anyway but I haven't gotten an email confirmation yet so I guess maybe they are closed on weekends or something.
    Cherie looks FANtastic in them little thumbnail images but I sure would like to see the enlarged versions!
    Do ya know what I mean?
    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #8
    kingfozzy
    Guest kingfozzy's Avatar
    I saw one photo of Cherie & Bruce Gary at the premiere over on www.mediasharx.com

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey kingfozzy,
    I tried and I tried and then I tried again but I couldn't find that there Cherie picture.
    I used the search engine and everything but to no avail, darn it!
    A direct link probably wouldn't work but do you have any suggestions on how I might find that particular picture you so thougtfully mentioned?
    [img]confused.gif[/img]
    GD

  10. #10
    kingfozzy
    Guest kingfozzy's Avatar

    Post

    Oh, that was a big "oops" on my part. It's not the MediaSharx site, it's at the Cinescape site. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Sorry about that one and this link should be right
    to the picture. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    http://www.cinescape.com/0/Image.asp...90482&aff_id=0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic